Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Your 'Prayer'


A night entangled in the moments of life,
twisted-scattered heartbeats,peace! no sign.
This slow silence walking down miles,
Breaking all barriers, climbing all stiles.
No matter how much I try, heart never lets aside.
And, your 'prayer' doesn't let me stay alive.

In this heart every moment it vibrates,
Like a thunderstorm it pulsates.
Holding me in awe these clouds as they rain,
But, drops they fall washing down my pain.
Splits into pieces, but never breaks this heart of mine.
Beyond tolerance - my soul cries, but do I whine?
If this falls cold will I sleep,
Holding breath tight promises will I keep.

As the sun of expectations set they say;
'Why ask for a path that was never your way?"
Sobbing desires whisper to me,'Do yourself this favour!'
Let alone the fire, rest your eyes, make them moist never.
Ever should I melt in this blaze,
Can never look up into your eyes straight.
No matter how much I try, heart never lets aside.
And, your 'prayer' doesn't let me stay alive.

No comments: