Thursday, July 9, 2009

Who am I...?

Who am I ...? What can I say.
No clue no way!
U make me happy... if you say....

I'm the one, who fights to exist.
I'm the one who desires to win.
I'm the who's sworn to himself.
I'm the one who keeps his promises.

Now I can see, my dreams chasing me.
I'm not contained.
Wherever I be, people follow me.
A mild cacophony in the air....
Now they know I'm here.

I feel the above the world..
I know there's nothing to lose but fear.
I continue flying.....
My wings are still burning
I grab hold of the spark
Take it to the land of dark.

Again I'm lost....
Its hazy....Where Am I...!!!
Who Am I...?

I'm the one with heavy tears on a fragile eyelash....
I’m closing my eyes
I'm the one who doesn’t want to see
That this world is slowly killing me.
I'm nobody with broken dreams...

Useless is the flower that will never bloom
I have my desire...I caress my doom.

Why did this happen when world...
was near to heaven...
If U know.....Can U show....

Who I am?.........




1 comment:

Tanumon said...

Ani....thats a good poem but last lines really bogged me down though its only your feelings(imaginations)....very good poem indeed..