Wednesday, July 8, 2009

" Life,Love,Dream .....then the curse"



I'm on my way, I don't know what you say.
You never said what I felt.But what I felt was life to me.
My dreams I saw in you, have been all in vain.
Are we cursed !
No longer does this place belong to us...!!
Far away I was walking...everything unheard ...
A cold silence all along.
Dreams I was shaping...every breath brought a new joy ....
a joy I could cherish.

I was in pain.... sorrows taking over my dreams.
I reconciled myself, I made promises.
Silent eyes...... became speechless ....
no more I am the one you knew.I'm drenched in my own sorrow..
Convulsively I wept...I had nothing but to lament...
I tore apart my soul.
I cant reveal anymore....I fear I cant .


I bade the inevitable.....
but suddenly u crept in again.
I saw u same there as I had left.
I went back from where I had screeched my soul,
bygone smoke tingling my eyes...
Then, ..... I saw u happy...happy as ever...
A lonely breeze caressing me....
your condition never like mine.
No!! I cant let u see my pain..

We were two worlds apart, I always thought....
but,why is my love sprouting up again....!!
We can never get the best of both worlds..
....my faith is shaking.
I had left behind all these....why does this come again...
like its an uphill battle.
Memories have left me winded again
....but the past still hurts me.
And now i know....love happens only once.. the rest is just life...

No comments: